Universal Rebel XD Series™ Round Intercooled Straight Cut Exhaust Tip by aFe®. Tip Shape: Round. Tip Cut Type: Straight Cut. Tip Inlet Diameter: 4". Tip Outlet Diameter: 5". Tip Length: 10". Tip Attachment Style: Clamp-On. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any 4" exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it features a powder coated wrinkle black logo riveted to the side.
- The exhaust tip comes with a unique laser-cut aFe POWER logo plate riveted on for an aggressive style
- This tip comes with intercooling vents designed to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe
- To ensure precise fit, please check exhaust tip shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter
|Series: Rebel XD Series™|
|Tip Shape: Round|
|Tip Cut Type: Straight Cut|
|Tip Inlet Diameter: 4"|
|Tip Outlet Diameter: 5"|
|Tip Length: 10"|
|Tip Attachment Style: Clamp-On|
- Comes with a High Temperature Black finish
- Straight cut tip, with intercooling vents
- Fits 4" exhaust systems
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Slotted for secure mounting
- A high quality band clamp is used to securely attach the tip to the exhaust system
- Comes with a unique laser-cut aFe POWER logo plate riveted on for an aggressive style
- 4" In x 5" Out x 10" length
aFe POWER is proud to introduce an all new intercooled exhaust tip. This tip comes with a high temp. Black finish and is designed to fit 4" exhaust systems. With a 4" inlet x 5" outlet and 10" inch length, this single-walled, straight cut tip comes with intercooling vents and a unique laser-cut aFe POWER logo plate riveted on for an aggressive style.
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.