Yamaha Rhino 2011, Aries Powersport™ Pro Guard 7 Round Straight Tan Air Filter by aFe®. The aFe Pro Guard 7 performance air filter represents the next generation of performance filtration. The Pro Guard 7 air filter is constructed of pliable urethane with a bump seal for a leak free seal. The filter media is constructed of 7-layers, 5-layers of progressive cotton gauze and 2-layers of synthietic dry media for maximum filtration. This filter is for riders that choose to ride in the most extreme conditions. Deeper, rounder pleats offer more filtering area than other foam or cotton gauze filters.
|Filter Types: Direct Fit Filter|
|Filter Shape: Round Straight|
|Filter Color: Tan|
- Improves airflow for better performance and acceleration
- Pre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty
- Patented Pro-GUARD 7 Five-Layer Progressively finer mesh cotton media with Two-layer Progressively finer porosity synthetic media for highest filtration efficiency for extreme dust environments
- Tall, Rounded, evenly-spaced pleats for maximum dust holding capacity
- Constructed with 100% pliable polyurethane for great seal without the use of foam gaskets or sealing grease
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.