Sway-A-Way™ Coilover Shock Absorber by aFe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. aFe Control is proud to release the Sway-A-Way line of High Performance Universal Race Shocks. These coilovers feature 20+ years of Research and Development and have been tested in just about every different type of vehicle. These Coilovers are 100% designed and built in the USA that feature zinc plated and clear coated steel cylinder bodies for exceptional corrosion resistance and Red anodized CNC machined aluminum components. The 7/8" Nitrobrite steel shafts are polished for long seal life and are harder than standard chrome shafts. These shocks have a special truncated thread design that allows for removal of the included coilover hardware without having to completely dis-assemble the entire shock. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time)
- California Proposition 65 Warning
|Type: With Hardware|
- CNC machined components are made to the strictest tolerances
- Polished Nitro Steel shafts for strength and durability
- Multi-Seal carrier to ensure zero leakage
- Completely adjustable and rebuildable using simple tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
- Zinc plated steel cylinder bodies
- Specifically formulated 7wt, fully synthetic shock oil
- 100% designed and built in the USA
- 20+ years of testing
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.