Dominate the track and get a breathtaking performance improvement with our brand-new dyno-tested Cold Air Intake System by AEM. It is a high-performance intake that has been developed for competition use only. The Aluminum Wrinkle Red Cold Air Intake System is a custom-designed add-on that delivers maximum air to your engine for instant boost response and ensures that your 2019 Subaru WRX will cross the finish line first.
The complete system consists of the tuned free-flowing intake tube and Dryflow air filter. It has been engineered in house, which means unsurpassed quality and everlasting durability. The installation process is straightforward, 3 Stainless Steel Worm Gear Clamps and 1 Coupler are included in the kit. Turn your 2019 Subaru into the best-performing WRX ever with the free-flowing AEM intake.
AEM - Aluminum Wrinkle Red Cold Air Intake System with Red Filter
Fits: 2019 Subaru WRX
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.
- Air Intake
- 3 Stainless Steel Worm Gear Clamps
- 1 Coupler
- HP Gain: Up to 16.5 hp
- TQ Gain: Up to 24.2 lbs./ft.
- Filter Shape: Round
- Filter Color: Red
- Tube Finish: Wrinkle Red
- System Type: Cold Air Intakes
- Material: Aluminum
- Air Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
- Replacement Filter: 21-2157DK
- Delivers more oxygen to the combustion chamber by drawing in cooler air
- Custom designed and engineered to deliver maximum power for each specific vehicle
- Every system includes the innovative, oil-free, high-flow AEM Dryflow™ air filter
- Dyno-tuned air intake pipe constructed of mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum for smooth airflow
- Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive installation instructions
- Backed by the AEM limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the USA