Chevy Camaro 5.0L Standard Transmission 1988, Street Clutch Disc by ACT®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Input Shaft Spline: 1 1/8" x 26 Teeth. Disc Center Style: Sprung. Disc Type: Performance. This product is a performance street disc and the most popular disc purchased. It features premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer. Performance street discs allow for quicker shifting and smooth engagement. These discs feature a reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. ACT spring-centered assemblies use bushings and cone springs similar to factory clutch discs. This creates frictional dampening, which improves clutch life and reduces noise. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Replaces 10" Clutch
- Recommended for street and race use
- 1.1 SFI Approved
|Disc Material: Organic|
|Disc Diameter (in.): 10.5|
|Disc Diameter (mm.): 266|
|Disc Type: Street Disc|
|Spline Count: 26|
|Spline Size (in.): 1-1/8|
- Smooth engagement, quicker shifts, OE to mild gear rattle
- Premium organic composite friction blended for high heat tolerance, increased burst strength, faster recovery from overheating and less wear of mating surfaces
- Spring retainers feature heat-treated wraparound spring windows that provide support and reduce stress concentrations that are common causes for failure
- Steel-backed linings for higher burst strength, reduced marcel for quicker shifts
Advanced Clutch Technology, Inc. has been leading the clutch industry since its foundation in 1994. For over two decades ACT® has designed and engineered best-in-class performance flywheels and clutch kits for sport compact cars and diesel trucks. Manufactured by combining the ultimate in design with the finest materials and manufacturing techniques, all ACT clutch kits stand unequaled in terms of predictable pedal feel, long wear life, high torque capacity and ultimate durability. Each product is thoroughly tested prior to release to ensure it meets the highest standards.
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon black, glass wool fibers, silica, chromium, nickel which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov