SCORPIO Hyper Black with Machined Face wheels by Ace®. These wheels have the big style and the big attitude that make them a perfect choice for full-size luxury sedans, SUVs and trucks. Their powerful design and the high quality workmanship make them a valuable addition to even the most exclusive big luxury vehicle.
- Specifically Designed for SUV and Luxury Sedans
- 1-Piece Cast Construction
- Exceed Global Quality Standards
- Wheels and Manufacturing Approved by German TUV
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel and or Wheel & Tire orders are special ordered and cannot be cancelled or returned
The style and quality of Ace wheels are second to none. The styling, and not only the fitments of the Ace wheels, is adapted to specific categories of vehicles. These are not wheels designed with a philosophy of "One Style Fits All". The Ace wheels are styled to fit sporty sedans, luxury SUVs, high end sedans, and so on. Some are even designed to fit specific models. Fitting Ace wheels on vehicles they are designed for makes for perfection in both fitments and styling. However, you must not let this Ace styling philosophy stop your own creativity. You are of course free to fit an Ace wheel intended for luxury vehicles to a sports car if the measurements are right and you think it looks good. New successful styles are created by breaking conventions and established patterns of thought. The Ace purpose design philosophy creates a lot of opportunity for enterprising rule-breakers to make their cars stand out and feature surprising choices of wheels that people can love or hate. Personalizing your vehicle is a very personal thing, and should be done your way or not at all.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Innovative design and high standard defines Ace Alloy wheels. Nothing is compromised in the making of these high quality wheels and it shows. Ace Alloy has been developing, engineering, manufacturing, and distributing aluminum wheels worldwide for over a decade. The high quality wheels, the excellent customer support, and the very innovative styles have been combined to build a position for the company as a global leader in the custom wheel industry. The Ace Alloy wheels are imported from China by its American branch, Kanei Corporation, which operates out of a 100,000 sq ft warehouse and headquarters in Chino, California.