Universal Transfer Case Fluid by ACDelco®. Volume: 1 l. ACDelco Transfer Case Fluid is designed to optimize vehicle performance while operating in a wide range of environments and especially in low ambient temperature applications. This transfer case fluid combines select base oils and an advanced additive package to deliver a variety of lubricant performance properties required by various applications. This product should not be used in passenger vehicles with automatic transmissions.
- Enhanced frictional properties to optimize clutch and power take-off (PTO) performance control as well as improving clutch life and noise reduction
- Compatible with latest clutch materials and elastomers for longer clutch life, reduced leakage, and reliable response
- High viscosity index with improved shear stability for enhanced viscosity retention and longer equipment life
- Additional support against rust, corrosion, and yellow metal etching for component protection in wet or humid environments and to assist in premature wear prevention
- Outstanding low temperature properties for responsive operation and reduced wear in cold weather applications
- Strong anti-wear and extreme pressure properties to minimize wear and help extend equipment life
- High thermal and oxidation stability to reduce deposits, help extend seal life, and increase service life of equipment and lubricant
- Good filterability to help keep systems clean and operating smoothly
Your vehicle’s transfer case is what drives power from the engine to the front and rear axles, powering your four or all-wheel drive. Proper lubrication within the transfer case will keep the gears cool and running smoothly. When it comes time to change your transfer case fluid, trust ACDelco to provide you with a lubricant that will do just that. Help keep your transfer case, and four wheel or all-wheel drive, running efficiently with ACDelco Transfer Case Fluid
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.