Universal Synthetic Multi-Purpose Glycol Lubricant with Polytetrafluoroethylene by ACDelco®. Volume: 3 oz. ACDelco Super Lube with PTFE is a synthetic, multi-purpose, heavy duty lubricant that is compatible with most other lubricants. It helps to prevent rust and corrosion while reducing friction. This super lube has high dielectric strength, will not drip or run, and is water resistant. ACDelco Super Lube with PTFE is formulated with PTFE (polytetrafluroethylene), a synthetic polymer that is non-reactive and deals extremely well with corrosive chemicals. This product comes in a tube for easy pinpoint application.
- Synthetic-based lubricant that outlasts petroleum-based lubricants
- Multi-surface product that can be used on metal, rubber, and plastics
- Product is temperature resistant and remains free flowing in freezing temperatures
- Effective for a wide variety of applications including door hinges, battery terminals, sliding tracks, weather-stripping, spark plug boots, O-ring assemblies, pivot hinges, lock strikers, and holes drilled during accessory installation
- Product is designed and intended for lubrication requiring load carrying capacity and a wide temperature range of -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 392 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius)
ACDelco Multi-Purpose Lubricants provide an excellent way to minimize wear-and-tear on components throughout your vehicle. Not only do these products help to eliminate pesky squeaking and rattling, but they can also serve to prolong the lives of key automotive parts by decreasing friction wear and guarding against contaminants, rust, and corrosion. A little lubrication can go a long way in reducing the need for major, costly repairs. Make the professional choice for keeping your components running smoothly with ACDelco Multi-Purpose Lubricants.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.