Universal SAE 75W-140 Axle Gear Oil by ACDelco®. Volume: 1 qt. ACDelco Synthetic Axle Lubricant (75W-140) is a fully synthetic, wide viscosity span automotive GL-5 gear lubricant. It has superior low/high temperature performance to help ensure that bearings, gears, and seals receive proper lubrication at temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius). ACDelco Synthetic Axle Lubricant (75W-140) also provides load-carrying ability and protection from gear wear at elevated temperatures encountered in high ambient or trailer tow and other severe service applications.
- Superior thermal and oxidation stability for increased fluid life and performance
- Excellent low temperature fluidity for superior cold start lubrication
- Compatible with most conventional automotive gear oils for a wide range of use and applications
- High sheer stability for stay in-grade performance
- Meets American Petroleum Institute (API) GL-5 specification for use in severe conditions
Your vehicle’s transfer cases and differentials need lubrication to keep running efficiently. ACDelco provides axle lubricants that do just that. These lubricants contain a higher viscosity to better protect your axle’s moving components. Keep your axle running smoothly; use ACDelco Axle Lubricant.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.