Professional™ Remanufactured Power Steering Rack and Pinion Assembly (36R0332) by ACDelco®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Give customers that new car-like feeling with ACDelco Steering and Driveline Products. ACDelco components are not just “reconditioned” – they are remanufactured. And, ACDelco use of the TS16949 process followed by rigorous testing ensures that they will perform and last. Whether you need Remanufactured Rack-and-Pinion Gears and Integral Gears, Remanufactured Power Steering Pumps or Power Steering Hoses, ACDelco Steering and Driveline Products deliver superior value and performance in both our GM Original Equipment and Professional lines – and they are backed by competitive warranty coverage for peace of mind.
|Quantity: 1 per Pack|
|Bellows Color: Black|
|Grade Type: Performance|
|Rack Length (in): 53.00"|
|Total Turns Lock to Lock: 3|
|Number of Mounting Holes: 3|
|Inlet Line Fitting Diameter (in): 0.709"|
|Inlet Line Fitting Gender: Female|
|Outlet Line Fitting Diameter (in): 0.630"|
|Outlet Line Fitting Gender: Female|
|Without: Mounting Hardware, Gasket Or Seal, Mounting Brackets, Outer Tie Rods|
- 100% new premium-grade seals and new bellows, boots and mounting bushings for durability and reliability.
- Proprietary sleeves are bonded and staked in place for safety.
- Shafts meet rigid surface-finish and straightness tolerances.
- 100% new premium-quality boots and premium stainless-steel boot clamps on all Rack-and-Pinion Gears for precise fit and leak-free sealing.
- Competitive warranty coverage for peace of mind.
The steering system of your automobile consists of various components that can fail after years of everyday use. Some troubles may be obvious once they appear; others may become apparent too late, resulting in replacement of major components. You need to remember that stiff or hard steering is not only frustrating but also very dangerous. So, once you need reliable and high-quality replacement steering parts, CARiD will have you covered. The products we offer are sure to satisfy your OEM needs and guarantee proper steering and handling at all times.