Professional™ Front Non-Adjustable Lower Bolt-on Type Ball Joint by ACDelco®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. ACDelco Ball Joints are designed for easier steering. When it comes to ball joints, there can be big differences among brands. ACDelco chooses the best design for the application, often incorporating advanced technology some competitors don’t match.
|Stud Type: Threaded|
|Suspension Grade Type: Standard|
|With Dust Boot|
|Castle Nut Included: Yes|
|Cotter Pin Hole Included: Yes|
- Superb strength and durability thanks to precision-manufactured housing and components
- Advanced corrosion protection against the harshest conditions
- Permanently attached boot reduces contamination, makes installation easier
- Full ball stud and patented two-piece cylindrical wedge bearing for tighter overall fit and fatigue resistance
- No spring means no end play, easier installation
- One-piece forged housing for easier steering
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.