Professional™ Ceramic Rear Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional DuraStop Ceramic Brake Pads offer outstanding performance and are generally quieter and more durable than competitive semi-metallic pads. D3EA® tested and approved, they deliver OE fit, form and function.
Notes: OE Pad Material is Ceramic.
|Friction Material: Ceramic|
|Hardware Option: Not Included|
|Wear Sensor Option: Included Mechanical Wear Sensor|
|Shims Option: Included|
|Attachment Method: Bonded|
|Pad Inner Thickness: 14.478mm (0.57")|
|Pad Outer Thickness: 14.478mm (0.57")|
|Quantity: Sold as Set|
- Produce less dust than semi-metallic brake pads for quiet operation
- Manufactured using ceramic and nonferrous materials for durability
- Tested to D3EA® and SAE J2784 for braking effectiveness, along with Noise/Vibration/Harshness (NVH) and durability/wear testing for assurance of quality
- ACDelco Professional DuraStop brake pads and shoes carry a limited lifetime warranty
- Sold as a set for two wheels
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.