Professional™ Remanufactured AGM Battery (LN1AGM) by ACDelco®. Amp Hour Capacity: 50. Cold Cranking Amperage: 560. Reserve Capacity: 80. Terminal Location: Top Post. Voltage: 12V. ACDelco Professional Automotive batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass Mat design is 100% leak and spill proof because the Electrolyte is permanently held in the glass mat separator instead of free flowing within each cell. Oxygen recombination reduces water loss and reassures maintenance-free performance. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have longer life expectancy in traditional vehicle applications, due to a maintained pressure on the plates which significantly reduces the amount of active mass lost from the grid. When reliable starting power is a priority, ACDelco Batteries are the answer.
Notes: Length: 8.1". Width: 6.9". Height: 7.5".
|Amp Hour: 50|
|Reserve Capacity: 80|
|BCI Group Size: LN1|
|Length (in): 8.1"|
|Length (mm): 207 mm|
|Width (in): 6.9"|
|Width (mm): 175 mm|
|Height (in): 7.5"|
|Height (mm): 190 mm|
|Weight (lb): 29.1 lb|
|Weight (kg): 13.2 kg|
|Cold Cranking Amperage: 560|
|Terminal Type: Top Post|
|Positive Terminal Location: Top Right Front|
|Negative Terminal Location: Top Left Front|
|Cranking Amperage: 670|
- High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery life
- Enhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance
- Calcium Lead positive grid, maximizes conductivity and allows for low resistance
- Robust Envelope Separator with puncture-resistant back, allows for increased acid circulation and prevents shorts. Improved acid circulation, helps the battery to remain cool, and extend battery life
- Vent cap design that resists acid leakage
- Precision manufactured ribbed case that is 100% pressure tested, helps avoid future leaks and adds strength and rigidity
- 100% Electrical short tested to minimize early failures
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm (more info)