GMC P-Series 1974, GM Original Equipment™ Remanufactured Starter (323-255) by ACDelco®. Rated Power: 1.2 kW. Rotation: Clockwise. With 9-Tooth Pinion Gear. Voltage: 12V. Type 101. When you need to match Original Equipment specifications in a replacement starter for your GM vehicle, look to ACDelco. Either way, you are getting a part that is made to perform like the factory part that came on your vehicle. There is no better way to keep that GM peace of mind.
|Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications: Yes|
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity: 2|
|Mounting Flange to Pinion End at Rest (in): 0.59"|
|Mounting Flange to Pinion End at Rest (mm): 15.0|
|New Or Remanufactured: Remanufactured|
|Nose Cone Type: Pad Mount|
|Power Rating (HP): 1.60|
|Power Rating (kW): 1.2 kW|
|Solenoid Attached: Yes|
|Starter Rotation: Clockwise|
|Tooth Quantity: 9|
- Long Lasting – ACDelco GM OE Remanufactured Starters are tested for superb performance and durability
- Power most GM makes and models – ACDelco GM OE Starters are engineered for virtually every GM make and model of car, light-duty truck and sport utility vehicle
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) – Provides valuable information that assists in the continuous product improvement process
- New parts – All ACDelco GM OE Starters are remanufactured from original equipment cores. Obsolete and damaged parts are replaced with OEM components or high-quality, new aftermarket parts. Plus, all ACDelco GM OE Starters are remanufactured with 100% new bearings, 100% new bushings and 100% new brushes
- Remanufactured to meet or exceed original equipment specifications and 100% performance-tested
- Remarkably durable – Components are tested for durability meeting Original Specification Requirements
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.