GM Original Equipment™ Rear Drum Brake Shoes by ACDelco®. Sold as Set. Shoes Bonding Type: Bonded. When you need high-quality stopping power for your GM vehicle, rely on ACDelco GM Original Equipment Pads and Shoes. Built to meet stringent FMVSS guidelines, ACDelco Brake Pads and Brake Shoes come with premium hardware, shims, chamfers, slots and are integrally-molded (I-M) for excellent heat characteristics and long-life performance. Backed by competitive warranty coverage, ACDelco Pads and Shoes give you the quality your GM vehicle deserves.
|Shoes Bonding Type: Bonded|
|Mounting Hardware Included: No|
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- Sold as a set for two wheels
Did You Know? When you step on your brake pedal, you command a stopping force 10 times as powerful as the force that puts the car in motion. The brakes system can exert as much as 1,000 pounds (450 kg) of hydraulic pressure on each of the four brakes.
What It Does: The Brake System applies frictional force to the wheels to slow or stop the vehicle.
Service & Maintenance: The following inspections and maintenance procedures can help prevent potential brake problems:
- Check brake fluid level at every oil change. Replace fluid according to Owner's Manual recommendations.
- Calipers and wheel cylinders should be checked every brake inspection and serviced or replaced as required.
- Inspect the brake lines for rust, punctures or visible leaks (you may be able to do this, but consult a qualified technician if necessary).
The following should be conducted by a qualified technician:
- Inspection of the brake hoses for brittleness or cracking.
- Inspection of brake lining and pads for wear or contamination by brake fluid or grease.
- Inspection of wheel bearings and grease seals.
- Parking brake adjustments (as needed).
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.