Subaru Legacy 2014, Advantage™ Front Non-Adjustable Lower Press-in Type Ball Joint by ACDelco®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. ACDelco Advantage Ball Joints feature a forged, CNC - machined shell, corrosion-resistant coating. The design provides reduced end play and low-rotating torque, and includes a pre-installed, permanently attached dust boot and a greaseable design for easy maintenance and long life.
|Stud Type: Threaded|
|Suspension Grade Type: Standard|
|With Dust Boot|
|Castle Nut Included: Yes|
|Cotter Pin Hole Included: Yes|
- Forged, CNC-machined shell leads to high-quality, precision-made performance and additional strength
- Corrosion-resistant coating for long life
- Reduced end play and low-rotating torque provide better handling characteristics
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- Manufactured at ISO 9001-certified facilities
- Cost effective option for convenience
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.