Prestolite™ ProConnect Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. ProConnect ignition wire sets meet or exceed OE/OES specifications, performance and quality. These cables match the original color and are designed to provide exact cable lengths for a perfect fit in today’s tightly packed engine compartments. All ProConnect products undergo strict quality control, testing procedures.
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core
- Fiberglass braid for added strength
- Conductive silicone for high temperature performance
- Prestosil™ insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance
- Reinforcing member for added strength
- "Class E" silicone jacket to withstandheat, cold, chemicals and moisture
- Ferrite impregnated layer
- Wire winding for critical EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications
- Original fit, function, performance and color
- OE/OES specified length and insulators
- OE/OES specified conductor construction
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 428°F
- Superior conductivity
- EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Manufacturing facilities certified to meet Ford Q1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, TS-16949, QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, IS14000 standards
- SAE J2031 Class E wire is rated to resist heat, cold and electrical interference. Other wire sets use class C or D rated wire, ProConnect gives you Class E quality Professional-Grade Aftermarket Ignition Wire Sets SAE J2031 Class E wire rated to resist he
The quality construction of ProConnect ignition wire sets includes OE/OES specified insulators, nipples, terminals and conductors for a perfect fit. These cables fit tightly into spark plug wells to make installation quick and easy. The result is a perfect connection and faster installations.
Being the leader in performance ignition systems and components, Accel® offers a huge variety of fuel injectors, distributors, coils, ignition wires, spark plugs, and other products that are designed and engineered to breathe new life into your vehicle's ignition system. The company is dedicated to research, engineering and testing results in products that enable the performance enthusiast to reach peak performance through the management of fuel mixture, ignition timing, and spark delivery. Accel's goal has always been to lead the market with innovative new products designed to push the power, speed, and performance of street and strip machines as quickly as automotive technology advances.