Universal 24 Pieces 2-1/8" x 5/16" Dipped Combination Repair Unit by 31 Incorporated®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Size: 2-1/8" x 5/16"|
- For use in radial and bias ply tires
- Designed for chemical or heat vulcanization
- Patch portion has gray vulcanizing gum with blue poly backing
- Stem portion is dip coated with premium vulcanizing gum
- Made to meet or exceed the highest quality standards
- Designed to provide the ultimate in practicality
- Will operate at its full efficiency for years ahead
- Designed to help to get your job done right
- Manufactured utilizing the highest quality materials
- Built to provide exceptional levels of durability
Founded in 1961, 31 Incorporated® is a leading manufacturer of professional tire repair and TPMS supplies. The company’s extensive product range includes everything from TPMS sensors and TPMS service kits to tire valves and accessories, tire mounting hardware as well as tire repair tools such as probes, brushes, rasps, and much more. All products the company offers are made with the utmost attention to every detail, so be sure they provide uncompromising performance. From the raw material stage to finished product, 31 Incorporated rigorously monitors and examines the production process to ensure all its products meet or exceed rigorous quality standards. Make every ride a safe experience with premium-grade 31 Incorporated products!