2017 Mini Countryman Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Steering Parts
- Replacement Emission Control Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The second generation of the Mini Cooper Countryman was unveiled for the 2017 model year. This model became the largest vehicle in the lineup. It is 8.5 inches longer and 1.3 inches wider than the previous generation. The overall length is 169.8 inches. The new Countryman is not only bigger now, but also more spacious. Apart from more than 40 inches of front legroom and slightly less front headroom, it provides one of the largest in the class 37.6 inches of rear legroom. This subcompact crossover features 40/20/40 split rear seats that can be folded down individually. When all rear seats are folded, the Cooper Countryman provides 47.6 cu ft of cargo space. The rear bumper may be transformed into a cushioned seat with the help of an optional Picnic Bench.
The 2017 Mini Cooper Countryman utilizes a 1.5 L turbocharged I3 power unit generating 134 hp and directed through a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic. The S version comes with a 2.0 L turbocharged I4 capable of delivering 189 hp. It is paired with the same manual or an 8-speed automatic. The base version of the Cooper Countryman features 3 driving modes – Green, Mid and Sport. Green Mode ensures more efficient drive optimizing fuel delivery, Sport Mode allows for a more exhilarating driving by tightening steering and Mid Mode delivers an excellent balance. The model comes with a standard Rear Park Distance Control sensor that works together with a rear-view camera making parallel parking easier – if you get too close to a vehicle or another object, it will alert you with a beeping sound. The second-generation Mini Cooper Countryman offers a number of advanced standard features, including keyless entry, heated mirrors, rain-sensing wipers, and panoramic sunroof.
The base version is front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive is available optionally. The standard Cooper comes with 17” wheels, while the Cooper S rides on 18” wheels. The latter also offers sport seats and LED headlights. The standard version of the model features synthetic-leather upholstery. The 6.5” high-resolution central display allows you to get key monitoring data, Bluetooth, entertainment, available satellite navigation, and so on. The second-generation Countryman is highly customizable, so you can express your personality with your vehicle. All the needed units you may find in our 2017 Mini Cooper Countryman accessories and parts catalog. Besides, if your SUV requires maintenance or you need to replace some components, you’ll find them all here as well. Our 2017 Mini Cooper Countryman parts and accessories are supplied by leading brands only for you to get nothing but high quality. We’re open 24/7, so you can browse our 2017 Mini Cooper Countryman accessories and parts catalog any time.
Want to make your 2017 Mini Countryman one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2017 Mini Countryman in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
2017 Mini Countryman Specifications
|Submodel||Base / ALL4|
|Engine type||L4 (turbocharged)|
|Transmission||6-speed manual / 6-speed automatic|
|Gear Ratio||0.79 / 0.67|
|Drivetrain||FWd / AWD|
|Top Speed||120 mph|
|Torque (lb-ft / Nm)||162 / 220|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern||5x112|
|MPG (Combined)||26 mpg|
|Tank Capacity||16.1 gal|
|Price||26950$ - Base
28950$ - ALL4
|Warranty||4 Years or 50000 miles|
|Suspension||Strut - Front
Multi-Link - Rear
|Safety Rating||Not Rated by NHTSA|