Hyundai Sonata Eco 2017, Aluminum Short Ram Air Intake System by HPS®. Built for performance and show, HPS Polish post MAF shortram air intake pipe offers a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to produce dyno proven performance gains horsepower, torque and improve throttle response while maintaining safe air fuel ratio.
Fitment notes: This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards.
|Filter Color: Red|
|System Type: Short Ram Air Intakes|
- Features HPS signature race proven reinforced silicone hoses and industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Mandrel-bent aluminum tube piping increases air intake volume, optimizes air flow and improves throttle response
- Fine tune the air intake sound by retaining Lexus signature sound generator
- Includes High-Flow, Washable/Reusable Air Filter
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step installation guide with clear pictures and instruction to guide the installer throughout the whole process
- No modification is required during the installation and no cutting on the engine cover. Does not trigger CEL light
Utilizing mandrel-bent aluminum tubing (which is not commonly found in other intake system), HPS Post MAF Air Intake Tube not just increases the overall air intake volume and throttle response, it also fine tune the air intake sound by keeping the Lexus signature sound generator. Compare to the cold air intake, HPS Cool Ram Air Intake Tube is a convenient way to change your intake in case of rainy days where water might be inducted into your cold air system. This HPS post MAF air intake tube works with OEM or any aftermarket brand panel air filter.
Having an enviable reputation, HPS Silicone Hoses® constantly strives to remain at the forefront of a number of industries with its quality multi-application silicone hoses. Agricultural, marine, food and beverage, commercial trucks and buses, as well as various off-road vehicles use the HPS custom shaped silicone hoses that meet or even exceed SAE J20 standards. The multiply carcass the parts feature makes them perfect components for coolant and turbocharged pressure applications, while the fluoro silicone-lined hoses are totally safe to be used with petroleum-based fuel and oil. Aside from offering a wide range of standard size hoses, the company is also capable to engineer and handle special requests and custom orders. In that way they try to satisfy the expectations of each and every client, whether it's a regular or a future one.