Dodge Grand Caravan 2017, Oxygen Sensor by Delphi®. As one of the leading suppliers of oxygen sensor technology since 1978, Delphi planar technology is the result of their OE and aftermarket engineers partnering together to develop the most innovative oxygen sensors for the aftermarket.
|Terminal Quantity: 4|
|Terminal Type: Blade|
|Connector Shape: Square|
|Wrench Size: 0.88" (22 mm)|
- OE connectors and wire lengths within 3" of OE specifications
- Resists high temperatures, vibration damage and wire corrosion to protect signal accuracy, and long life
- Patented sensors construction and design
- Industry’s fastest light-off times to reduce cold-start emissions
- Improved fuel economy over aging sensors
- Unique sensor coatings protects elements from contaminants which can trigger “check engine lights” and premature sensor failure
- Delphi planar technology covers older, conical design sensors
- Patented protective sensor coating helps prevent contamination
- Validated for all fuel types, including ethanol blends like E85
- OE tested to 150,000 miles, plus 2,000 hours severe thermal testing
- Easy installation
Delphi planar technology helps reduce emissions making your automobile greener. Delphi oxygen sensors lead the industry in contamination resistance to silicone, phosphorous and other fuel/oil additives due to its patented protective sensor coating. Contaminated sensors can trigger “check engine lights” and cause engines to run too rich, burning up to 25% in additional fuel, as well as sending excess carbon dioxide hydrocarbon and nitrogen oxide emission into the atmosphere. Deliver the industry’s fastest light-off time (LOT) at six seconds for quicker closed-loop activation. The closest competitor is 10 – 12 seconds, allowing 40% – 50% more harmful cold-start emissions to enter the atmosphere. Use a proprietary “dry to touch” anti-seize compound for faster, no mess installations. The compound eliminates the potential for contamination and triggering an unintended “check engine light” from the wet, anti-seize compounds used on competitor products. Finally, they are tested for durability, performance and environmental compliance.
Delphi® has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.