Chevy Silverado 2017-2018, SST™ 3000 Shock Absorber by ReadyLIFT®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Give your front suspension a fighting chance of controlling your wheel movement. Stock shocks wear out. And if you’ve got some lift in your suspension, the stock shocks are too short. ReadyLIFT’s Smart Shock Technology is specifically engineered and tested to be correct for your vehicle application.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
- Twin Tube internal design
- 100% Premium Satin Finish Billet Aluminum
- Clear Anodized Corrosion Resistant Coated Bodies
- CNC Precision Machined Body and End Mounts
- Gas / Oil Separated - Eliminates Cavitation
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Shaft
- Rebuildable and Revalvable
- Two-Stage Sealing System - Dirt Out, Oil In
- Nitrogen Charged Internal Chamber
- Designed For Use On Leveled and Mild Lifted Vehicles
- Developed For Use With Larger Oversized Wheels and Tires
- Premium Lucas Synthetic Oil To Insure Maximum Performance
ReadyLIFT®, the company that started a revolution in truck and SUV Leveling now puts you in control of your ride with ReadyLIFT® SST9000 and Fox Racing Shox. SST3000 shocks use much of the same technology as SST9000 shocks, but built around a much more economical steel body. SST3000 shocks feature a 2.0" twin tube hydraulic design with progressive velocity sensitive valving. Uses a 5/8" hardended chrome rod and 1-3/4" diameter piston. SST3000 shocks puts top quality precision design and performance within reach and will enhance the overall ride quality of your vehicle.
Henderson NV is smack in the middle of a lot of off-roading activity. That's where ReadyLIFT® is based, in order to be close to their customers and their needs. About 12 years ago, ReadyLIFT founder and CEO Scott Poncher realized that there was a market for people who wanted to lift their trucks only a few inches, not the six inches or more that most lift kits were set up to do. A few inches were enough to make the truck's stance level (instead of drooped down in front, as seems to be common today), or to accommodate slightly larger wheels and tires. There was no option for these customers that didn't raise the truck more than necessary, was easy to install and reasonably priced. And so ReadyLIFT was born to bring a line of reasonably-priced, but still highly-engineered and well-made moderate-rise lift kits to market.