2017 Chevy Corvette Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
One of America’s most popular and iconic sports cars, the Chevy Corvette offers no substantial changes for 2017. The only update is the addition of the Grand Sport trim that is positioned between the regular Stingray variant and range-topping Z06. The new model employs the powertrain of the base version offering the handling upgrades of the Z06. This way, the newcomer is one of the easiest to drive cars in its segment. In addition, the model doesn’t provide a harsh ride which is a common issue for track-ready cars and comes with the styling cues of the range-topping trim. Other members of the lineup are essentially carryovers.
The Corvette lineup includes a variety of models to meet the needs of different drivers. Two body styles are available, being convertible and coupe, both offering an open-air driving experience. A coupe variant features a removable roof that can be stowed in the trunk, while a convertible comes with a power soft top operated at speeds up to 30 mph. The 2017 Chevy Corvette utilizes a sole engine, being a 6.2 L V8, though different versions deliver different power outputs. The base model is good for 455 hp, while Z51 and Grand Sport variants come with a performance exhaust system (optional on the base trim) that increases the power output to 460 hp. The power unit of the top-of-the-line Z06 model employs a supercharger and is capable of producing 650 hp. A 7-speed manual featuring automatic rev-matched downshifts is the standard gearbox, while an 8-speed automatic is offered as well. All powertrain options deliver excellent acceleration with a 0-60 mph time being less than 4 seconds in most cases.
The 2017 Chevy Corvette offers three main grades – Stingray, Z51, and Z06 that are divided into three subtrims each. The base model comes with generous equipment that includes xenon headlights, LED DRLs, 18” wheels in the front and 19” ones in the rear, keyless entry and ignition, Brembo brakes, heated mirrors, leather upholstery, cruise and climate control, power-adjustable steering wheel, and power seats. As for tech features, the Corvette comes with an 8” touchscreen, color driver info display, MyLink interface, OnStar system, Bluetooth, 2 USB ports, rear-view camera, 9-speaker audio system, and smartphone integration.
If you want to install any kind of aftermarket accessories on your sports car, our store is your first go-to source. In our 2017 Chevy Corvette accessories and parts collection, you will find the units to add a custom touch to your vehicle, make a complete styling overhaul, improve performance characteristics, add advanced technologies, and much more. We partner with experienced companies only, hence our 2017 Chevy Corvette accessories and parts feature nothing but high quality. Our 2017 Chevy Corvette parts and accessories collection also contains repair components to get your sports car back on the road.
Want to make your 2017 Chevy Corvette one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2017 Chevy Corvette in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
- $90.13 - $167.21
- $329.82 - $338.88
2017 Chevy Corvette Specifications
|Transmission||7-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX WITH ACTIVE REV MATCHINGor8-SPEED PADDLE-SHIFT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION|
|Gear Ratio||7 - Speed manual - 0.424|
|0-60||3.7 sec||2.95 sec|
|Top Speed||175 mph|
|Torque (lb-ft / Nm)||465 lb.-ft / 630 Nm||650 LB.-FT. / 881 Nm|
|Weight||3,298 lbs. (coupe)|
3,362 lbs. (convertible)
|3,428 lbs. (coupe) |
3,487 lbs. (convertible)
|3,524 lbs. (coupe)|
3,582 lbs. (convertible)
|Wheelbase||106.7 in./2710 mm|
|Width||73.9 in./1877 mm||77.4 in./1966 mm||77.4 in./1966 mm|
|Length||176.9 in./4493 mm||177.9 in./4519 mm||177.9 in./4519 mm|
|Height||48.8 in./1240 mm coupe|
48.9 in./1242 mm convertible
|48.6 in./1234 mm coupe |
48.7 in./1237 mm convertible
|48.6 in./1234 mm coupe |
48.7 in./1237 mm convertible
|Tire Size||245/40ZR18 front |
(245/35ZR19 front and
285/30ZR20 rear with available
Z51 Performance Package)
|285/30ZR19 front |
|285/30ZR19 front |
|Wheel Bolt Pattern|
|MPG (Combined)||21 - manual|
28 - automatic
|26 - manual|
18 - automatic
|Tank Capacity||18.5 gal./ 70 L|
|Warranty||5-YEAR/60,000-MILE TRANSFERABLE POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY |
3-YEAR/36,000-MILE BUMPER-TO-BUMPER LIMITED
|Suspension||Front: coil-spring double-wishbone and stabilizer bar;|
Rear: leaf spring with staggered outboard-mounted gas shock absorbers and stabilizer bar