Ram 3500 2016, A25 Series 5th Wheel Hitch by CURT®. 25000 lbs Towing Capacity. Transform your vehicle into a reliable load-hauling machine with this superior trailer hitch. Made using only the highest-quality materials and the latest manufacturing technologies, it will help you safely haul your loads no matter whether you're simply going from point A to B or heading for a long trip. Built to last, it provides a great combination of durability and worry-free performance.
- 5th wheel hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Patent# 8,827,298
- Includes 5th wheel legs, pins & clips
|Vertical Load: 6250 lbs|
|Capacity: 25000 lbs|
|Finish: Powder Coat|
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime|
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Alignment pegs and easy-access bolts for simple leg-to-body attachment
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Constructed with a cast steel main body for a more precise build
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra-wide head opening for easier coupling
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from the truck cab
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving the hitch easy
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to your unique truck bed
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
The CURT A25 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 25K 5th wheel hitch.
Like A16 and A20 hitches, this 25K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed.
The A25 5th wheel hitch is also engineered for easier installation. The legs are equipped with two pins to properly align with the mounting holes, and they have easy-access mounting bolts for ergonomic tightening. The 5th wheel head also has a fast, one-pin removal system to make installation and removal from the truck bed easier. This 25K 5th wheel mounts to any industry-standard 5th wheel rails, using the 5th wheel legs or a CURT 5th wheel roller. It can also be mounted into the puck system of a truck equipped with the towing prep package, using OEM puck system legs or roller adapters.
Once installed, the A25 is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling.
To protect the A25 5th wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. also test the A25 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 standards to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".