Dodge Ram 2016, RS7000MT™ Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock Absorbers and Struts by Rancho®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Fast, Precise Response on Light Trucks & SUVs with Higher Centers of Gravity Rancho® RS7000®MT monotube shocks are extremely resilient and highly effective in the dissipation of heat, making the series ideal for extreme off-road use and larger wheel and tire packages. Engineered and manufactured in North America, all RS7000MT series units are covered by a 90-Day Free Ride Offer and Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Extended Bumper Stop: No|
|Compressed Bumper Stop: No|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No|
- Monotube internal design
- Application-specific deflective disc valving: Automatically senses & responds to any suspension input
- 1.97-in. Monotube body: Provides improved heat dissipation
- 46mm Bore monotube construction: Helps to enhance stability by increasing spring rate
- Off-Road inspired Fluon banded piston: Provides consistent sealing between the piston & monotube
- High pressure Nitrogen Gas charge: Provides consistent performance & immediate response to road inputs
- Free-Floating dividing piston: Reduces the possibility of aeration and shock fade
- Unique hydraulic lockout: Cushions impact at suspension travel limits
- 14mm Hardened Chrome rod: Provides superior strength and durability
- Black, natural Rubber bushings: Provides additional ride harshness absorption
- Brushed, Zinc-Plated Liquid Silver finish: Premium, long-lasting show appearance
- Protective boot: Added protection for the shock rod and oil seal
- Double-welded loops: Added strength and durability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and 90-Day Free Ride Offer: Consumer protection
Rancho® – a popular brand of suspension, shocks and more worldwide – was born in the 1950s in Long Beach, Calif., as Rancho Jeep Supply, and quickly grew into a thriving off-road and performance suspension components manufacturer. In 1985, Rancho launched what would later become its best-selling shock absorbers. In 1990, Rancho was purchased by Tenneco Inc. and quickly expanded to include the world's first five-way adjustable shock absorber, allowing off-road enthusiasts to adjust the level of compression/rebound damping to suit their riding style, and launched the first "intelligent" shock.