2016 Chevy Corvette Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Want to make your 2016 Chevy Corvette one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2016 Chevy Corvette in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...
2016 Chevy Corvette Specifications
|Engine||6.2L LT1 V8||6.2L LT4 supercharged V8|
|Transmission||7-speed manual with Active Rev Matching and launch control|
8-speed paddle-shift with automatic mode and remote vehicle starter system ( option )
|Power HP||455 @ 6000 rpm|
(460 @ 6000 rpm with available
performance exhaust or
Z51 Performance Package)
|650 @ 6400 rpm|
|Torque||460 lb.-ft. @ 4600 rpm
(465 lb.-ft. @ 4600 rpm with
available performance exhaust
or Z51 Performance Package)
|650 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm|
|Exhaust||Aluminized stainless steel with 3" polished stainless steel tips|
|Top Speed||180 mph||190 mph|
|MPG (Combined)||20 miles||18 miles|
|Cargo Volume||10 cu ft ( Convertible )|
15 cu ft ( Coupe )
|Height||48.8 in./1240 mm coupe
48.9 in./1242 mm convertible
|48.6 in./1234 mm coupe
48.7 in./1237 mm convertible
|Front Legroom||43 in|
|Wheelbase||106.7 in./2710 mm||106.7 in./2710 mm|
|Width||73.9 in./1877 mm||77.4 in./1966 mm|
|Length||176.9 in./4493 mm||177.9 in./4519 mm|
|Weight||3,298 lbs. (coupe)
3,362 lbs. (convertible)
|3,524 lbs. (coupe)
3,582 lbs. (convertible)
|Wheels and Tires||245/35ZR19 front
|Brakes||4-wheel ventilated disc with ABS and Panic Brake Assist||4-wheel ventilated disc with ABS and Panic Brake Assist|
Carbon ceramic high-performance brake system
Magnetic Selective Ride Control and Performance
Magnetic Selective Ride Control and Performance
|Lights||Xenon high-intensity discharge headlamps and LED daytime running lamps|
|Tank Capacity||18.5 gal|
|Warranty||5 years/60,000 miles of Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation.|
5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty.
6 years/100,000 miles of Rust-Through Protection.
|Safety features||Active Handling System with all-speed Traction Control|
Frontal and side-impact air bags for driver and passenger with Passenger Sensing System
Front curb view parking cameras
OnStar Guidance Plan with limited service trial, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance,
Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling Minutes)
Power-programmable door locks with lockout protectio
Keyless Open and Start
Rear vision camera with wide view
Vehicle immobilizer and audible/visual alarm
Content theft alarm for security content and unauthorized entry
Run-flat summer-only performance tires
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
|Safety Rating||NHTSA 5-Stars Overall Rating|