Audi A7 Quattro With Standard Lowering With 4G Body 2016, Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs with 1.2" Front and 1" Rear Drop Height by AST Suspension®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. AST Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. After winding the springs, the material is heated in order to relax the metal. The springs are heated from 300 to 460 degrees Celsius depending on the spring thickness. Then the springs are sandblasted (shot peening) and a special coating is applied.
- Progressive rates on most vehicles
- EDC Compatible (if applicable to vehicle)
- Each spring is blocked and computer tested prior to shipping, which reduces any settling once installed on the vehicle
- Most of AST Suspension spring applications are TUV Certified and certificates can be provided upon Request
- Premium quality, high-performance suspension parts
- Will help you build a suspension with unique capabilities
- Used by performance enthusiasts and race teams around the world
- Race-proven technology for better suspension geometry
- Improved heavy lateral and braking loads
- Guaranteed to increase your ride's handling, stability, and control
- Made exceptionally strong to go the distance and bring you to the winner's lane
- Suitable for almost any use or application on and off the race track
- Hand-built in Holland
Advanced Suspension Technology® (AST) was founded by two motorsport enthusiasts in late 2000. Their technical expertise in suspension development and industrial manufacturing pushed AST to the forefront even in the early stages of the company. Today, the company is globally recognized as a foremost manufacturer of innovative suspension systems and components. AST made its name through unparalleled quality control and manufacturing flexibility, setting it apart from many others in the suspension industry. AST shock absorbers and other exhaust components are products of choice of numerous car manufacturers and racing teams worldwide.