2015 Subaru Impreza Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The 2015 Subaru Impreza is introduced by a comprehensively upgraded line of compact 4-door and 5-door models. The vehicle has got revised front styling, more advanced technologies, new infotainment systems, as well as improved fuel efficiency. It is powered by a 2.0L 4-cylinder Subaru BOXER engine rated at 148 hp and 145 lb. ft. and features standard symmetrical all-wheel drive. The Lineartronic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) tuned to deliver a more natural stepped shift pattern, became standard for the Premium and Limited trims. All Imprezas with the CVT have a 6-speed manual mode. A 5-speed manual is standard for the base 2.0i and Sport Premium trims. The 2015 Impreza offers the highest fuel efficiency of any gasoline all-wheel drive car available. Its EPA estimated ratings of up to 28 mpg in the city, 37 mpg on the highway, and 31 mpg combined are really impressive.
The 2015 Impreza has a 104.1-inch wheelbase and features one of the roomiest cabins in its segment. The infotainment capability is also significantly upgraded. A 6.2-in multi-function touch screen display is designed for music and information sources and also functions for the new rear vision camera. The infotainment system features Radio Data Broadcast system, Subaru STARLINK smartphone integration with Aha Infotainment, Pandora and iHeart Radio, iPod control capability and iTunes Tagging capability, and more. The optional top infotainment system has a navigation system with voice command control. The exterior of the 2015 Impreza got a new front bumper, grille and headlights. A new exterior mirror improves aerodynamics, as does a low-profile trunk spoiler on 4-door models. To make the ride quieter, Subaru's designers provide the 2015 Impreza with additional sound deadening and thicker side glass windows, which are perfectly sealed.
The 2015 Impreza offers the award-winning, innovative EyeSight Driver Assist technology, which includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Pre-Collision Braking and Vehicle Lane Departure Warning. This system received the highest possible score in front crash prevention by the IIHS. The vehicle is built around the Ring-shaped Reinforcement Frame body structure for superior collision protection. A standard 4-wheel disc Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and the Brake Assist safety system are standard. The Brake Override system ensures that the engine power will be cut when both the brake and accelerator are pressed simultaneously. Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) combines stability and traction control functions.
The 2015 Subaru Impreza delivers exceptional value throughout. Rich looking details abound, including soft-touch materials for the dashboard, door trim and center console armrest. Roomy door pockets can hold bottles and large maps. Numerous compartments in and around the center console are designed to hold various personal items such as phones, wallets, and MP3 players. Thanks to premium safety, excellent handling, and improved comfort, the state-of-the-art Subaru Impreza is one of the best cars in its segment.
CARiD has gathered a large selection of parts and accessories for the Subaru Impreza. So whether you need to upgrade your vehicle with premium performance parts or new accessories or to restore its performance with reliable replacement parts, we offer everything you may need. We closely cooperate with top manufacturers in the automotive industry to guarantee the premium quality of accessories and parts that you can find on CARiD.com. Make your Impreza one-of-a-kind with top-notch products available on CARiD's virtual shelves.
Want to make your 2015 Subaru Impreza one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2015 Subaru Impreza in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...