Subaru Forester 2015, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in street performance and offer better stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup compared to OE parts. Each component is manufactured to tight tolerances so fit and function is never compromised on your vehicle.
|Driving Style: Daily Driver, Performance / Racing|
|Finish: Zinc Plated|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Material: Cast Iron|
|Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted|
- Precision machined using a Tru-Cast™ technology
- Rotor run out is within 0.0015 and DTV tolerance specification is within 0.005
- All Evolution rotors are mill balanced
- Rounded slots keep a clear contact patch between the pad and the rotor by sweeping away water, gas and dust
- Beveled and precision drill holes help keep rotors temperatures down during extreme braking performance
- All drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub and rotor assemblies) are silver zinc plated to helps shield and resist rust during normal operation
- Pads, rotors and clips are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for proper fit and operation
- Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking power
- The pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in
- Chamfered and slotted like the OE pad to ensure noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate extends life by resisting rust and corrosion
- Premium rubberized shims provide virtually noise-free-braking
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit included for easy installation
- Ceramic based lubricant specially formulated for Z23 Evolution Sport pads
- Ceramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment
- Reduced heat buildup eliminates brake fading that occurs when brake fluid reaches boiling temperature
- Includes rotors that are cross-drilled and slotted for more effective cooling under heavy use
- Advanced brake pad compounds produce less dust than OEM factory brake pads
- Brake pads and rotors offer eliminate squealing under the most extreme cold or hot temperatures
- 3-year/36,000 mile manufacturer limited warranty on the rotors and pads purchased and installed together
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Drilled Holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
Factory original brake pads are made of metallic compounds featuring a large percentage of steel wool. As they grip steel rotors to create the friction that allows your vehicle to stop, abrasive wear is significant. Rotors wear down faster and the metal scraping from steel fibers can cause loud squealing that varies with temperature variations and weather conditions. When driven hard, metallic brake pads can generate excess heat buildup to cause the formation of grip-reducing hot spots on brake rotors. Many automakers that develop high performance models capable of high speeds will attempt to offset these disadvantages by reducing the metal content in brake pads, creating a softer material that grips better at fast speeds with less noise. However, these soft brake pads wear out faster and produce large amounts of visible black dust that soils aluminum wheels and ultimately becomes corrosive to finishes applied on them.
Power Stop offers a solution to the woes of underperforming factory brake parts with the 1-Click Brake Kit. It features brake pads made of ceramic compounds instead of traditional metallic ones, and comes complete with rotors that are cross-drilled and grooved for superior heat disbursement. Used in street performance where 200 mile-per-hour speeds quickly generate blistering heat, ceramic brake pads offer the natural ability to stay cool under the most severe conditions. When ceramic brake pads are combined with perforated rotors, heat buildup is reduced so extensively that brake fade rarely occurs due to fluid reaching boiling temperature. Ceramic brake pads are far quieter due to their higher resonant frequency undetectable by human ears, so squealing is not an issue. And finally, ceramic compounds last longer and produce finer, less obtrusive dust that does not stick to most wheel surfaces.
While the many advantages of ceramic brake pads and cross-drilled brake rotors typically come at a high cost, CARiD offers you the superior all-around performance of these parts with value-priced kits from Power Stop, a leading high-volume manufacturer of brake components since the 1990s. You don't need a high-performance vehicle to enjoy the benefits these brake kits offer, and you might find your dealer charging a similar price while giving you less. We invite you contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Power Stop brake parts at 800-505-3274.
Founded in 1997 in Southern California, Power Stop® began with the goal of bringing the benefits of superior brake components at a reasonable cost to street performance and backyard performance enthusiasts everywhere. Company management and engineers believed then, as they do today, that better brakes make driving more enjoyable and safer for any vehicle, terrain, and driving style – not just street performance. They developed a philosophy that while brake components cannot be superior without the most advanced materials, they also cannot perform in a superior fashion without matching the exact tolerances of each and every individual vehicle they are created for. Relentless development and testing led to brake pads, rotors, drum shoes, and other related components that delivered uncompromising fit and operation, and Power Stop’s customer base grew exponentially from positive word of mouth. The company still has its original passion for creating the best products at the best possible prices, so when it comes to replacement brake components for your vehicle, Power Stop is the only name you need to know.