GMC Yukon 2015, Max Energy 2.0™ Power Programmer by Hypertech®. Premium Octane: +13HP +15TQ. Regular Octane: +11HP +9TQ. The Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer delivers more power-per-dollar than any other bolt-on on the market today. Plus, it installs in less than 15 minutes without using tools or getting your hands dirty. Our award-winning Power Tuning adds maximum horsepower, torque, and performance for any kind of driving for vehicles using regular, premium, E85, as well as diesel fuel. The Max Energy 2.0 also has a larger backlit LCD screen for quick and easy setup and user-friendly navigation for simple installation, tuning, and feature options.
|Premium Octane: +13HP +15TQ|
|Regular Octane: +11HP +9TQ|
- Shift Firmness 25%, 50%, 75%, & 100%
- 1-2 Shift Point -500 to +500 RPM
- 2-3 Shift Point -500 to +500 RPM
- 3-4 Shift Point -500 to +500 RPM
- 4-5 Shift Point -500 to +500 RPM
- 5-6 Shift Point -500 to +500 RPM
- Speedometer\Odometer Correction For Tire Sizes 24-54 inches 1/4 inch increments
- Speedometer\Odometer Correction For Gears 2.56, 2.73, 3.08, 3.23, 3.42, 3.73, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88 & 5.13
- Top Speed Limiter 25 - 75 MPH in 5 MPH increments, 81 to 255 MPH to match speed rated tires
- Active Fuel Management Fully Disabled or Disable By Speed AFM Disable speed range 15-70 MPH
- Return Back To Stock
- TPMS Threshold Adjustment: 25 to 95 PSI
- DTCs Read and Clear
- Internet Updateable
Hypertech’s Power Tuning is the only tuning on the market that allows you to use the highest power level for towing while maintaining safe EGTs. This means no worries about damaging your engine or transmission when towing up to the maximum weight rating specified by the vehicle’s manufacturer. Hypertech develops and tests all Power Tuning under real-world conditions using maximum load and steep grades to ensure dependability.
Since its founding in 1985 in Tennessee, Hypertech® has been an industry leader in engine power enhancement through the use of software enhancements. In 1986, Hypertech created the original "power chip" which physically replaced factory stock engine control computers and increased horsepower and torque through remapping of computer-controlled fuel injection and ignition timing. As computer controls spread to other vehicle systems such as transmissions, throttle bodies, and variable-valve timing over the years, Hypertech was instrumental in software development that maximized the benefits of each of those systems to push the envelope of performance and fuel economy. In 1994, Hypertech was instrumental in creating the Power Programmer application which made it possible to download software enhancements into an existing ECU, which eliminated the need for replacement chips. Hypertech continues to lead the way today, and CARiD is proud to sell their range of innovative tuners that offer features competitors haven’t even thought of yet.