GMC Sierra 2015, Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch by CURT®. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a CARiD 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW): 30000 lbs|
|Tongue Weight(TW): 7500 lbs|
|Ball Diameter: 2-5/16"|
|Ball Hole: 4"|
|Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat|
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime|
- Accepts up to 30000 lbs. GTW and 7500 lbs. vertical load limit
- Removable chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- One-person installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Patented center locator eliminates errors caused when drilling
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstruction
- Heavy-duty 3/8" diameter handle for solid operation
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Includes strong 5/8" safety chain loops and grade 8 hardware
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
A CURT gooseneck hitch is more than a necessary tool for towing; it is an integrated extension of your truck that allows you turn your 4x4 into the workhorse it was designed to be. Gooseneck hitches are stronger, tougher and more subtle than any other, and when quality craftsmanship and intelligent design become the fuel that drives a gooseneck hitch, you get a towing solution that leaves others lost for words. The CURT under-bed Double Lock EZr™ gooseneck hitch is strong, fast and easy to operate. It gets its name from the two locking pins that engage the trailer ball and hold it in place, giving you twice the security when towing especially heavy trailers. The Double Lock EZr™ mounts underneath your truck bed with compatible gooseneck installation brackets and provides a removable 2 5/16" gooseneck trailer ball with a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. Using the heavy-duty operating handle, the trailer ball can be unlocked and flipped over whenever necessary to allow full use of the truck bed. For easy one-person installation, the Double Lock EZr™ comes with the CURT-exclusive center locator. This simple installation tool inserts into the gooseneck trailer ball hole during installation and shows exactly where to drill in the truck bed, eliminating errors and the need for meticulous measuring. The Double Lock EZr™ also comes with solid safety chain hookups, an attractive chrome trim ring, a durable carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".