Ford Escape 2015, CamoMats™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. New CamoMats by Lloyd Mats bring the unique camo look to high quality custom fit carpet floor mats with two outstanding new Mossy Oak® and four new Lloyd branded designs. Whether you like Camo for the fashion or the function, Lloyd Mats has camo-design floor protection for whatever you drive. Lloyd’s custom fit passenger and cargo area CamoMats provide unmatched quality, fit and style.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country and Shadow Grass Blades designs
- Lloyd branded camo designs traditional and digital in two color combinations each
- Permanently dyed carpet
- Mat edges finished with continuous woven nylon cloth that can’t unravel
- Custom fit for all vehicle models and years
- Mats to fit passenger, cargo and trunk areas
- Premium continuous filament nylon yarn
- Multiple backing layers for stiffness, moisture protection and skid-resistance
- Factory compatible or Lloyd’s proprietary mat anchors keep mats safely in place
- Lloyd Mats are custom made for each client and, therefore, are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Computer cut for precise fit
The Camo designs are permanently dyed into Lloyd’s long-wearing carpet face of premium nylon yarn. The multi-layer backing of woven polypropylene mesh, heavy latex and final TractionBac™ provides moisture protection, shape retention and skid resistance. Factory compatible mat anchors or Lloyd’s easy to install hooks, are also standard with all of Lloyd’s mats.
Lloyd Mats® (Lloyd) is the largest U.S. manufacturer of custom fit floor mats. The company started business in 1974. In 1999 Lloyd's employees purchased 100% of Lloyd's shares under a qualified Employee Stock Ownership Program. This makes for unsurpassed customer service and attention to detail, with every employee taking responsibility for his or her work as any good business owner does. Lloyd Mats are all made in a large plant in Los Angeles, California. Mat patterns are digitized and the mats are cut to perfect custom fit using AutoCAD controlled, ultrasonic cutting equipment. Lloyd has a pattern for virtually every make and model of car, truck or van sold in the United States from 1960 to the present. Development of mat and embroidery computer programs and the actual manufacture of the mats and the mat embroidery are all performed in Lloyd's plant, to ensure that all patterns and mats meet the high and strict quality standards that have made Lloyd Mats the undisputed leader in the custom car mat industry.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov