Porsche Cayenne 2014-2018, Supreme™ Front Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by Mevotech®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The primary function of a control arm is to provide the connection point between the body of the vehicle and wheel. This allows the wheel to move up and down while the body frame and passengers stay smooth and level.
- Over-Built with sintered metal-to-metal technology for added endurance and durability
- Built with thicker material for increased strength
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life
- SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability
- Added knurling provides a tighter grip between the control arm/knuckle and ball joint housing to compensate for any distortion or corrosion
- Added LaborSaver Feature: Save time and money with bundled hardware
- Circlip included, provides supplementary retention to the ball joint housing, securing it in place
- (1) Control Arm
- (1) Ball Joint
Mevotech is a unique, progressive company that has been moving business for decades, providing aftermarket parts that outlast and outperform the competition. It is most important to have superior vehicle control while driving because if not, you may end up having an accident. A control arm is vital part in your vehicle's suspension system: it allows your front wheels to turn and change direction. It joins the wheel to your car's frame and enables it to move independently. Basically, the control arm acts as a 'link' between the frame and the wheels.
Mevotech OE replacement control arms are designed to fit and function just like the OE parts and give stability and alignment to the vehicle, ensuring safety and comfort. The Mevotech control arms are unique in their own way: they are redesigned to improve their life and durability, helping to restore the vehicle's original suspension specifications. Mevotech control arms are highly durable even in the most extreme conditions. They are built with thicker forgings to reduce excessive flexing and twisting of the suspension system. Finally, the control arms are designed to incorporate seamlessly into your application, providing a perfect fit after installation.
Mevotech® has been revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket for over thirty years. Since 1982 Mevotech been learning and innovating to ensure that Mevotech creating top quality, technologically advanced automotive parts while delivering the best customer service and support in the industry.