2014 Mercedes B Class Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The world's best engineers struggle to find an alternative for an internal combustion engine. Some automotive companies invest billions in the development of green technologies, while others prefer following well-trodden paths. Mercedes-Benz belongs to the latter. And their 2014 B-Class is a good example of that strategy. Born in 2005, the original B-Class came to add another model to the lineup and appeal to Europeans, who have always loved hatchbacks. In 2011, the experts from Stuttgart came up with the second-generation B-Class, which, just like its predecessor, was not meant for transatlantic voyages. The next year, though, Mercedes announced that the B-Class with an electric motor and batteries would land on U.S. soil as a 2014 model.
The 2014 Mercedes-Benz B-Class ED (electric drive) obtained a permanent-magnet electric motor paired to a 28-kWh lithium-ion battery pack; it develops 177 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque and is matched with a one-speed gearbox. Instead of reinventing the wheel, Mercedes opted for technologies developed by Tesla. With the EPA-estimated all-electric range of 87 miles and optional Range Plus package that can add about 14 miles to that amount, the electrified B-Class turned out to be a rather decent representative of the electrical vehicles segment. Sharing the platform and interior with the A-Class and sitting on the right wheels, this small EV is built for the 'burbs.
With styling coming from the early 2000s and only the alloy wheels being new, the 2014 B-Class has rather conservative looks. Unlike the smaller A-Class or any other of the latest Mercedes-Benz models launched in the United States, all of which had adapted the new design language and thus could expect a more emotional acceptance. The interior of this German auto is exactly what a German car is expected to be – there are upscale materials, perfect ergonomics, and ample space.
One of the things that the owner of an electric vehicle benefits from is a small amount and low cost of regular maintenance procedures. Nonetheless, they are still there, and they still require some parts to get the job done. In our 2014 Mercedes B-Class parts and accessories assortment, you will find a full range of all of the necessary products. Our 2014 Mercedes B-Class accessories and parts collection includes everything from air conditioning parts to spoilers to interior components under one roof. Shop for quality 2014 Mercedes B-Class accessories and parts that you'll find here and be sure that your car will be treated right.
Want to make your 2014 Mercedes B Class one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2014 Mercedes B Class in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...