2014 Lexus IS Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The new 2014 Lexus IS was introduced at the Detroit Auto Show in January 2013. The vehicle is fully redesigned and equipped with new innovative features. This five-passenger sport sedan gets a refined driver-focused cabin and bold exterior design. The front fascia of the IS features a new striking Lexus spindle grille with L-shaped LED daytime running lights. F Sport models have a sharper and more aggressive character with a bolder grille and exclusive front bumper design. As for dimensions, the sedan is 183.7 inches long, 71.3 inches wide, 56.3 inches high and features a 110.2-inch wheelbase.
Lexus offers several engine options for the 2014 IS. The IS 250 is outfitted with a 2.5 liter V6 gasoline engine producing 204 horsepower and 185 pound-feet of torque. The IS 350 is equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 that generates 306 horsepower and 277 pound-feet of torque. The engines are coupled to a 6-speed automatic transmission, but the IS 350 RWD gets a new 8-speed automatic that helps enhance performance and driving dynamics. The sedan is available with standard rear-wheel drive or optional all-wheel drive. The 2014 Lexus IS features the Drive Mode Select to meet the driver's specific needs for performance, handling and fuel economy. This cutting-edge system allows for switching between ECO, NORMAL, and SPORT modes.
The 2014 Lexus IS offers unrivaled levels of convenience for the driver and passengers. The vehicle's wheelbase has been extended by 3 inches to provide more comfort for the rear passengers. The rear seats fold in a 60/40 split to enable easy transportation of long items. In terms of entertainment, the 2014 IS comes with an audio system that includes 8 speakers, a 7-inch display, CD player, Bluetooth, HD Radio and MP3/WMA/USB. Lexus offers a comprehensive suite of standard safety features for this automobile. Standard 10 airbags, a Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Vehicle Stability Control and Traction Control help you feel safe while driving. The vehicle's rigid body structure also helps enhance stability contributing to a more comfortable ride.
The 2014 Lexus IS is designed with focus on unparalleled performance, smooth handling and excellent driving dynamics. Equipped with a powerful and efficient engine, this sport sedan ensures the ultimate in performance creating an unforgettable driving experience. This automobile combines impressive performance with luxurious and elegant styling. With its dynamic shape and striking exterior design, the 2014 Lexus IS draws the attention of many vehicle shoppers. Abundant safety features and sophisticated technology will allow you to stay safe and comfortable on the road.
Looking for high quality yet affordable parts or accessories for your vehicle? Browse our website to examine a comprehensive selection of 2014 Lexus IS accessories and parts, including seats, covers, chrome trim, custom gauges, brakes and much more. We cooperate with trustworthy brands that use durable materials to manufacture products that will serve you for years to come. All 2014 Lexus IS parts and accessories we stock meet or exceed the highest standards to satisfy all your needs and requirements. Don't hold back and make the most out of your car with superior 2014 Lexus IS parts and accessories offered at CARiD.
Want to make your 2014 Lexus IS one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2014 Lexus IS in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...