GMC Sierra 2014, Textured Rubber Mud Guards by Luverne®, 1 Pair. With Stainless Steel Plates. Location: Front or Rear. Protect your truck's or SUV's rocker panels from dents, paint chips and corrosion while enhancing its appearance with Luverne textured rubber mud flaps. They are designed to be the toughest, longest-lasting mud flaps for years to come.
- Designed for added style and heavy-duty body protection
- Improve the appearance and extend the body life of your vehicle
- Reduce rock and stone chips, dents and scratches on your vehicle's body
- Heavy-duty, rust-free American construction
- Made of heavy-duty 3/8” textured rubber that stands up to road debris and sheds water
- Feature 18 gauge stainless steel plates attached to the bottom to help protect the edges
- Textured finish of the rubber flaps easily hide minor scuffs and scratches
- Durable, UV-stabilized flaps resist fading in the sun
- Easy to install with high-strength steel mounting brackets
- Corrosion-resistant mounting hardware included
- Proudly made in the USA for superior grade quality
Your vehicle is what indicates your sense of style and distinguishes you from the mundane masses rolling up the roadway. It doesn't take long for mud, gravel and other kicked up road debris to wreak havoc on the the stellar exterior and break the aesthetics of your prized possession. Upgrading to these premium grade textured rubber mud guards from Luverne is the finest option to go to keep your vehicle’s expensive paint job from being scratched, chipped, dented, or otherwise damaged. They will help maintain the latest exterior wash fresh for longer and keep your vehicle looking pristine mile after mile.
These top-of-the-line mud flaps are sure to give your vehicle a whole new level of body protection and those around you against the road’s rage, no matter whether you’re on the job or off-roading through the wilderness. They’re made to be tougher-than-nails from 3/8" thick heavy-duty injection molded black rubber so these flaps can handle just about everything and anything the road throws at you, preventing the harmful elements from being tire-tossed into the paint job. With these Luverne mud flaps, you can push though your day with confidence that they will easily deflect mud, rocks, water, etc.
These Luverne mud guards feature 18-gauge stainless steel plates with a bright, high-polish finish along the bottom edge of each flap that will add a subtle accent to your pride and joy as well as provide heavy-duty, rust-free protection to help increase the lifespan of the mud flaps. The rubber flaps have a textured finish which is also designed to hide minor scuffs and scratches and deliver a clean look. So, when it comes to protection and style, these mud guards are in the league of their own. Custom made to fit your vehicle, they are easy to install with corrosion-resistant fasteners and high-strength steel mounting brackets with a superior, long-lasting powder coat finish.
Since its foundation in 1963 Luverne® Truck Equipment, Inc. has been engineering and manufacturing first-rate truck accessories. The company offers an enormous assortment of superior splash guards, side entry steps, nerf bars, bed rails, grille guards, GripStep™, MegaStep™, O-MegaStep™, StepUp™, Baja™, EZ Step™, GripStep™, cab guards, and other similar products for most full-size pickups, vans, and sport utility vehicles as well as BIG RIG™, ProTec™, and Tuff Guard™ grille guards for semi-tractors.