Chevy Corvette Stingray Convertible / Coupe 2014, Twisted Steel™ Stainless Steel Connection Pipes by aFe®. Material: Stainless Steel. Emissions: Racing Only. Main Piping Diameter: 3". aFe has designed the performance connection pipes to retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation. These performance connection pipes also include 400 cell catalytic converters to make this system a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning.
Fitment notes: This part for Racing or Off-Road use only.
|Emissions: Racing Only|
|Series: Twisted Steel™|
|Material: Stainless Steel|
|Main Piping Diameter: 3"|
|HP Gain: + 24 hp|
|Torque Gain: + 24 Lbs. x Ft.|
- Constructed of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Potential for up to +16 horsepower and +15 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's Twisted Steel Headers
- Incorporates high-flow, 200 cell metallic catalytic converters
- Includes 49-state legal catalytic converters
- 0,375" thick, head flanges
- 3" Inlet, 2.75" outlets connect directly to OE mounting locations
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- Sold as a pair
- 2 lbs. LIGHTER than OE system
- aFe exhaust are engineered and manufactured in Corona, California manufacturing facility
The performance connection pipes are constructed of durable 3" CNC mandrel bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Heavy-duty Flanges and OE-style gaskets are used for a precise fit and leak-free seal.
Mandrel Bent Tubing – Mandrel bent tubing allows for smooth transitions of exhaust gas increasing exhaust velocity, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.