2014 Chevy Corvette Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating Parts
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
The future of modern performance cars, the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe was revealed at the 2013 North American International Auto Show and went on sale in the third quarter of 2013 as a 2014 model year vehicle. The 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible was unveiled at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Pushing the limits of tradition, highly experienced Chevy engineers started from scratch to build an exceptionally lightweight vehicle with the stunning appearance and performance prowess worthy of the Stingray designation. Embodying a unique combination of precision engineering and racing technology, the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray marks the seventh generation of an iconic sports car with 60 years of tradition. And the Stingray is ready to challenge every expectation.
Completely redesigned, the 6.2L LT1 V8 engine delivers 455 horsepower and 460 lb. ft. of torque, while with the Z51 Performance Package, the Corvette makes up to 460 horsepower, 465 lb. ft. of torque, and a 0 to 60 time of 3.8 seconds. It is the fastest, most powerful, and most capable Corvette ever built. The 2014 Corvette backs its outstanding performance capability with the best fuel efficiency of any sports car in the industry, providing 17 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway with the 7-speed transmission with Active Rev Match technology. The revolutionary engine combines advanced technologies, including Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management, Variable Valve Timing, and a state-of-the-art combustion system. More than 6 million hours of computational analysis went into developing the combustion system. The result is an impressive 11.5:1 compression ratio that increases torque, power, and fuel efficiency.
Both Corvette coupe and convertible take advantage of lightweight materials and advanced manufacturing techniques that contribute to a perfect 50/50 weight balance and impressive power-to-weight ratio. For the first time ever, the coupe and convertible share an identical rigid aluminum space frame, which is 100 pounds lighter and 57% stiffer than its steel predecessor. The result is an exceptionally strong frame, no structural reinforcements are required for the convertible version. The 2014 Stingray features the fastest-acting suspension in the world. Magnetic Selective Ride Control, a real-time damping system, 'reads' the road every millisecond and adjusts in under 15 milliseconds. At the core of the Corvette’s driver-focused technologies is a Driver Mode Selector, allowing the drivers to optimize the car for their driving preference and road conditions.
The 2014 Corvette's provocative exterior is as functional as it is elegant. No single detail is repeated from previous Corvettes. The convertible features a completely new, fully electronic top that can be lowered remotely using the key fob and opened and closed at speeds of up to 30 mph. The Stingray coupe can also become an open-top vehicle, with a removable carbon-fiber roof panel. The interior of this revolutionary vehicle combines the finest materials and exquisite craftsmanship with innovative technologies that contribute to a more connected and engaging driving experience. Executed with style and proportion, every millimeter of Corvette serves a purpose.
The new Corvette Stingray breaks from tradition while remaining instantly recognizable as a Corvette. Whether you are looking for top-notch replacement parts to restore optimum performance of your precious Corvette or stylish accessories to add that special finishing touch to your vehicle, CARiD has you covered. On our virtual shelves, every Chevy Corvette owner will discover an extensive line of premium quality parts and accessories, from license plates and custom grilles to engine parts and oils, made by the most trustworthy manufacturers in the business. Designed with the highest quality in mind, the products offered at CARiD ensure the ultimate in style, function, and reliability.
Want to make your 2014 Chevy Corvette one of a kind, keep it running at its peak, or turn it into a high-powered beast? Our vast selection of premium accessories and parts ticks all the boxes. Quality is at the heart of everything we do at CARiD, so whatever your project, our brand name products and qualified experts will ensure success. Class. Luxury. Durability. We have it all, and we're always here with everything you need to keep your 2014 Chevy Corvette in tip top shape, inside and out.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- August 07, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Tires?Tires exist for every variation of automotive use imaginable. For example, there are tires tailored to everyday passenger car use, racing, off-roading, commercial...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle`s springs. If these control devices weren`t part of the...
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- January 31, 2018Shopping Guide - Steering WheelsA steering wheel is the most tangible connection between you and your driving experience. It`s how you feel what`s happening on the road with your car, and how you set...
- January 15, 2018Shopping Guide - Custom & Factory HeadlightsIf the front of your vehicle is its "face", then the headlamps are its "eyes". Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of...
- November 29, 2017Shopping Guide - Running BoardsRunning boards date as far back as the automobile itself, being integrated into car and truck designs until falling out of favor after World War II. With the boom in...
- May 22, 2017High-End Audio Demands Its Own Battery SourceWhen you`re driving and headlights start to dim because a high-powered stereo is cranking, that means the deep bass you hear is causing total vehicle electrical draw...
- July 03, 2012Custom Wheels 101If you`re considering upgrading your car or truck with larger custom wheels or OEM factory wheels, you`ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots of stylish wheels...