Cadillac CTS 2014, iOro TPMS Sensor Generation II by Oro-Tek™, 1 Piece. Frequency: 315 Mhz. Oro-Tek™ iORO Sensors feature the iORO Multi Vehicle Protocol technology which allows for servicing TPMS systems on just about any kind of vehicle imaginable with just one iORO sensor. These superior sensors deliver the same quality, performance and durability as OE components and require no new tools for installation.
- 100% compatible with OE sensors
- No programming or cloning before installation to save time and laboring
- No additional investment on TPMS tools
- Clear marking of model and ID on the sensor for easy identification and tracking
- Programs to your vehicle with exactly the same procedure your factory sensors would use
- Sensor is detachable from the valve stem; if only the stem is damaged, replacement is simple and inexpensive
- Angle of sensor to stem is adjustable to fit a wide variety of OEM and aftermarket wheels
- Operates with factory scan tool identical to OEM sensors
- Use new sensors for your winter wheels and tires instead of swapping sensors twice a year
- One year warranty for all sensors
Oro-Tek’s™ iORO TPMS sensor line incorporates the patent pending iORO Multi Vehicle Protocol technology, with three sensors covering an astounding 90% of all vehicles on the road today. All iORO TPMS sensors are manufactured from top-grade materials and provide complete coverage with OE fit, function and durability. Save your time and money using these top-notch sensors that work with your existing tools and don't require any additional expensive tools to get the job done the first time. What makes these sensors so great is Plug-n-Relearn – you just need to install the sensor, inflate the tire and iORO is set to be relearned.
Oro-Tek® has been in the tire-pressure monitoring business since the very beginning in 2006, when the NHTSA first required TPMS systems be installed on new vehicles. The California-based company estimates that over ten million TPMS sensor will need to be replaced annually, as more new cars with sensors hit the road. Oro-Tek™ is heavily involved in efforts to educate tire and wheel technicians about specifics on installing and maintaining TPMS systems in the aftermarket industry, but in educating the public about TPMS systems, and the federal guidelines governing their installation.