Volvo V40 Cross Country 2013, Sport Performance Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the refinement and comfort expected in everyday driving conditions. Para-aramid composites are specially formulated to provide linear response at both cold and hot temperatures, delivering optimum stopping performance over a wide range of driving conditions.
|Series: Sport Performance|
|Dust Rating: Medium|
|Hardware Option: Included|
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing|
|Quantity: Sold as Set|
- High MOT to eliminate fade
- Excellent actuation, modulation and release
- Positive molded for uniform friction material
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness
- Para-Aramid composites for linear response
- Dyno proven performance and service life
- Lab-Developed formulas with strong initial bite
- Ideal for autocross and light track day use
- Sold as a set for two wheels
StopTech® has been awarded the highly coveted TÜV approval on several big brake kits. StopTech kits successfully passed TÜV’s demanding series of tests that range from performance and durability, to proper fitment and ease of installation. Although TÜV certification is not required in all countries, TÜV approval demonstrates that StopTech’s Balanced Brake Upgrades meet the rigorous standards set by this respected German Agency. StopTech Big Brake Kits have been awarded a Teilgutachten. The complete kit is certified to run on a particular application, so customers do not need to pay for further testing with the TÜV agency.