Subaru WRX / WRX STI 2013, DirectConnect™ Black Wiper Blade by Bosch®. 1 Piece. Make your driving safer and more pleasurable with DirectConnect wiper blades from Bosch. The precision-cut natural rubber wiping edge is capable of removing even the smallest droplets for clear view and extra safety. The exclusive one-step system makes for fast and easy installation.
- Precision-cut natural rubber wiping edge removes the smallest droplets for clear view and added safety
- Aerodynamic all-steel frame fights blade lift-off at highway speeds
- Graphite-treated wiping edge reduces noise and friction
- Dual steel tension springs support the wiping edge for a consistent, clean wipe
- Exclusive zinc dichromate primer for superior corrosion resistance
- DirectConnect™ installation system for one-step installation with no adapters required
Squeaking or chattering wiper blades can become a real annoyance and create visibility hazards. Why endanger yourself and other road users by trying to drive with worn wiper blades? Install new Bosch wiper blades and drive safely through the blinding rain and snow. DirectConnect is designed for dependable wiping performance: every blade incorporates dual steel tension springs and a precision cut natural rubber element that ensures excellent wiping performance and clear view. The graphite-treating wiping edge ensures almost noiseless operation, while the aerodynamic all-steel frame maintains superior blade contact at all speeds. The exclusive DirectConnect one-step system makes for quick and easy installation.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”