Ram 3500 2013-2014, Q24 Series 5th Wheel Hitch Head with OEM Legs by CURT®. 24000 lbs Towing Capacity. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a Curt Inc. 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
Fitment notes: Will Fit Models with Towing Prep Package.
|Capacity: 24000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
|Warranty: Ten Years Limited|
|Vertical Load: 6000 lbs|
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Operates using a single, lockable, short-throw handle
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Meets SAE J2638 testing protocol
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Fits the Ram puck system
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three grease fittings for continuous lubrication
- Ideal to make trailer towing safer and easier
- Made from the highest-quality materials to last for years to come
- Guaranteed to meet the highest standards of quality and durability
- Designed to withstand the toughest abuse
5th wheel hitches are by far the most trouble-free, easiest to hook up, and sweetest-towing rig on the road. Because the hitch is centered over the rear axle instead of four to six feet behind the axle, crosswinds and pavement irregularities that affect the trailer don’t affect the pickup nearly as much. Much like receiver hitches, 5th wheel hitches use an industry-standard rail system so they can be moved to a different truck, or removed temporarily to use the bed for normal hauling.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".