Ram 3500 2013, RAP Retention Interface by Axxess®. Don't lose functionality built into your OEM radio if you replace it with an upgraded aftermarket radio or sound system. These interfaces are designed to keep Retained Accessory Power, provide switched power for an accessory amp, and outputs data to the nav system where required.
- Provides accessory power (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Can be used in both amplified and non-amplified models
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake – reverse – speed sense)
- Pre-wired ASWC-1 harness (ASWC-1 sold separately)
- Retains the factory backup camera (if displayed through the OE radio)
- Retains the 3.5mm AUX-IN jack
- Retains balance and fade
- Micro B USB updatable
The RAP interfaces provide a 10 amp, 12-volt accessory output to power external amps, and with outputs to install a navigation radio. In addition, they now include the harness needed for a plug-and-play solution for the Axxess ASWC-1 steering wheel control interface (ASWC-1 sold separately). Also retains Retained Accessory Power (RAP) if originally equipped. The XSVI-NAV interfaces are designed to be used in vehicles without factory amplifiers, or when the amplifier is being removed.
Axxess® Integrate, a subsidiary of mobile audio's one-stop-shopping conglomerate Metra, is at the very forefront of the mobile audio installer's field. Their cutting-edge interfaces make adding to or installing a car stereo, nav system, sat radio or auxiliary amplifier easy. With the complexity of modern vehicles, it's not a simple operation to install aftermarket electronics that will properly interface with the car's wiring, onboard computers and OEM infotainment system. Axxess has it figured out and dialed in.