Porsche Panamera without Porsche Ceramic Brakes 2013, Formula Z Slotted Vented 2-Piece Front Brake Rotor by Zimmermann®. Quantity: 1 Per Pack. The Zimmermann Formula Z brake disc was designed with the aim of teaming simple installation with optimum braking effect under high mechanical and thermal load. The compound brake disc developed by Zimmermann accommodates the increased demands incurred by engine tuning and optimised chassis structures.
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 2-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Slotted|
|Rotor Type: Vented|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- Excellent deceleration action and no distortion of friction ring at high temperatures
- Substantial weight saving and therefore less unsprung mass
- Floating mounting enables radial expansion of the brake disc under relatively heavy loads, thus preventing shielding and increasing resistance to heat cracks
- "Hot spots" prevented by optimised design of ventilation channels
- 1:1 exchange of original disc possible
- Not subject to registration: general ABE certification supplied with disc
- No conversion required for brake tuning
For more than five decades, Otto Zimmermann has been developing, producing and selling sophisticated vehicle components for car manufacturers and the free spare parts market. Zimmermann discs have already proven their reliability and performance in the first vehicles that were standardly equipped with disc brakes. Since its landmark relocation from Eppingen to Sinsheim in 1990 Otto Zimmermann GmbH has been systematically expanding its administrative premises, production facilities and warehousing space to over 17.000 square meters. The trademark Zimmermann® represents competence in brake parts – for your safety.