Porsche 911 Series 2013, Rev2 Folding Tow Hook by Rennline®. Quantity: 1 Piece. Introducing the latest in tow hook innovation: engineered with an increased side load capacity and adjustable-length rigid mount receiver. This tapered stainless loop design incorporates a new locking function to maintain your preferred loop position. Additional features include machined graphics, rotational timing and camera mount compatibility.
- Ours are the original folding tow hook that has proven it's self 1000's of times over the years.
- Fully machined tapered design with chamfered edges to eliminate cutting tow straps
- Flawless brushed surface finish
- 300 series stainless steel tow loop
- Machined "TOW" Graphics
- Go Pro Camera mount compatable (Mount sold Separately)
- Made from premium materials to endure years of abuse
- Designed for perfect fit and function
- Tested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Engineered to withstand daily use
Rennline's stainless steel folding race hooks install in minutes on any Porsche with factory screw type removable tow hooks. Unlike the aluminum units on the market that are usually advertised as "for decorative purposes only", Rennline's stainless steel tow hooks are precision machined and will stand up to the extreme abuse seen in any race environment. These pulls have a 2" opening as required by most organized race events and screw directly into the factory bumper pull location. Each hook comes with a rubber bumper to be applied on the back side to insure your bumper cover will never get scratched from hook contact. Keep the corner workers and track officials happy by installing a set of hooks that are both highly visible and highly functional.
Rennline® is a leading design and manufacturing company of aftermarket products for the motorsports industry. Over the past 15 years, Rennline has developed over 2000 new and innovative products of the highest quality and functionality. It is these products which has made Rennline a leader in the industry; and has obtained international brand recognition. Rennline is not just a distributor, but designs and manufactures these innovative products in-house under a 15,000 sq ft. fabrication facility. Rennline houses some of the latest fabrication and machining equipment and technology, and is a service provider and supplier to many leading manufacturing companies in the industry.