2013 Lexus LX Performance Parts
- Doug Thorley Headers®Steel Long Tube 4-2-1 Tri-Y Exhaust Header KitLexus LX without Air Injector 2013, Steel Long Tube 4-2-1 Tri-Y Exhaust Header Kit by Doug Thorley Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Long Tube. This complete header kit makes huge...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$664.00
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitLexus LX 2013, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series Yellowstuff Street...$461.76 - $978.17
- Timbren®SES Helper Spring KitLexus LX 2013, SES Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. This SES Suspension Upgrade fits the rear suspension truck. Each laser cut piece of steel is precision bent and powder-coated to ensure a quality fit. Engineered...Improves ride and handlingEliminates trailer sway and roll$214.67 - $317.24
- aFe®Momentum™ GT Aluminum Black Cold Air Intake SystemLexus LX 2013, Momentum™ GT Aluminum Black Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge...$484.49 - $622.24
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- JET®V-Force Plus Performance ModuleLexus LX 2013, V-Force Plus Performance Module by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$279.71
- March Performance®V-Belt PulleyV-Belt Pulley by March Performance®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit...Precisely engineered for perfect fit and functionMade with a unique blend of durability and style$70.19 - $293.93
- Eastern Industries®Engine Water PumpLexus LX 2013, Engine Water Pump by Eastern Industries®. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide...Original Equipment QualityContinuous Improvement$43.68
- aFe®Sprint Booster Power ConverterLexus LX 2013, Sprint Booster Power Converter by aFe®. Automobiles in the 21st century have replaced the more conventional throttle cable technology for an ECM (Electronic Control Module) that translates pedal travel into electronic...3 Acceleration modes36 Acceleration programs (18 manual and 18 auto)$289.99
- Autolite®Iridium Spark Plugs with ResistorLexus LX 2013, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. with Resistor. OE Style. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$7.19
- Nolathane®Rack and Pinion Mount Bushing SetLexus LX 2013, Rack and Pinion Mount Bushing Set by Nolathane®. Quantity: 4 per Pack. Nolathane® steering rack mount bushings are engineered to outlast and enhance steering precision and feedback.Can provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needsWill maintain the highest level of quality for years$54.99
- Revolution Gear & Axle®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetLexus LX 2013, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Revolution Gear & Axle®. Made from top quality 8620 Steel and are precision heat treated to OEM specifications, making for the best aftermarket gears available. Revolution gears are also...2 Year Limited WarrantyMade to promote and inspire your off-road adventures$290.00
- Coan Engineering®Bracket Glide™ Automatic Transmission AssemblyBracket Glide™ Automatic Transmission Assembly by Coan Engineering®. With Transbrake. Steel Hub. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$945.00 - $995.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Aero Function®AF-1 Style Exhaust TipsLexus LX 2013, AF-1 Style Exhaust Tips by Aero Function®. Aero Function™'s dedication to craftsmanship and quality shows in every part they manufacturer. Each Aero Function accessory is designed to enhance your vehicle design without...Performance DesignExtra Durability$239.00
- Winmax®W3 Circuit Racing Brake PadsLexus LX 2013, W3 Circuit Racing Brake Pads by Winmax®. These specially formulated pads still minimalize brake dust and noise emissions while providing the best brake control. The W3 is the ideal choice for those who want to maintain...$135.00
- TJM 4x4®1.6" XGS Rear Lifted Coil SpringsLexus LX 2013, XGS Rear Lifted Coil Springs with 1.6" Rear Lift Height by TJM 4x4®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Springs are one of the hardest working suspension components in any vehicle, supporting the vehicles weight, 24 hours a day. Often...$169.00 - $217.50
- K&N®33 Series Panel Red Air FilterLexus LX 2013, 33 Series Panel Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters for...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$59.99
- JET®XceleratorLexus LX 2013, Xcelerator by JET®. The JET Xcelerator is an easy to install performance device that modifies the signal to your electronic throttle. This allows quicker throttle response and removes the dreaded “throttle lag”....Increased Throttle ResponseWide Open Throttle Faster$289.49
- Manley®Bead Loc™ Groove Engine ValveBead Loc™ Groove Engine Valve by Manley®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$115.08 - $1,465.51
- Billet Specialties®Radiator CapRadiator Cap by Billet Specialties®. To keep your engine cool and improve your vehicle's performance, this product is just the right solution. Manufactured from high-quality materials, it will surely provide excellent performance and...Designed with the latest innovationsMade to ensure a high level of quality$19.95 - $29.95
- NOS®Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous KitLexus LX 2013, Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous Kit by NOS®. A great complement to NOS's cutting-edge nitrous kits, this one is great for vehicles where NOS application-specific kit is not available. Designed to work on sequential firing,...Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distributionIncludes the world-famous NOS 10 lb "blue bottle"$876.95
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsLexus LX 2013, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- Spicer®Front U-JointLexus LX 2013, Front U-Joint by Spicer®. Spicer parts are designed, engineered, and manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements because they are OE parts, ensuring a perfect fit with company full line of industry-leading axles....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$27.20
- Coan Engineering®Circle Track™ Automatic Transmission AssemblyCircle Track™ Automatic Transmission Assembly by Coan Engineering®.$1,008.10 - $1,121.68
- Braille Battery®Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V BatteryUniversal Carbon Lithium Micro Lite 12V Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: Lithium. Cold Cranking Amperage: 200. Polarity: Straight. Voltage: 12V. Carbon composite casings with CNC precision cell top design contain...$949.99 - $1,499.99
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Doug Thorley Headers®Stainless Steel Natural Mid-Pipes with ResonatorsLexus LX 2013, Stainless Steel Natural Mid-Pipes with Resonators by Doug Thorley Headers®. Material: Stainless Steel. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". With Resonators. These mid-pipes (y-pipes) are installed between your cat-back exhaust...Driven by a passion for performance and superior qualityDesigned to maximize horsepower and torque of your vehicle$339.00
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2013 Lexus LX with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2013 Lexus LX that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $14.95 - $119.60
- $214.67 - $317.24