International 9900i 2013, Gas-Magnum™ Cab Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The Monroe Gas-Magnum cab suspension shock isolates the cab from the frame, preventing road-induced noise, vibration and harshness from reaching the driver.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Material Dust Shield: Metal|
|Dust Shield: Yes|
|Extended Bumper Stop: No|
|Lower Mounting: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.5" Sleeve ID x 2.438" Sleeve OAL|
|Upper Mounting: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.5"- Sleeve ID x 2.438"- Sleeve OAL|
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No|
- Twin-Tube internal design
- Resists bushing walkout for longer service life
- For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration
- More fluid for more consistent performance
- Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- Larger rod diameter for greater strength and long service life
- Provide 12,100lbs. (5,488 kg) tensile strength for maximum durability
- Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Reacts to wide range of driving conditions
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.