GMC Yukon 2013, Ultimate™ CV Axle Set by RCV Performance®. RCV Performance Products revolutionary axle shaft designs provide the strength, smoothness, and the reliability you need to power through the most demanding off road conditions. RCV Ultimate CV axles simply replace existing u-joint axle shafts and are also offered in configurations to fit independent front suspension. RCV's proven strength and performance just can't be matched. Even if you have big tires and big power there are no worries. Ultimate CV Axles are low maintenance and operate with a smoothness you can feel - whether off road or in the street.
|Boot Technology: Traditional Booted System / RCV Bootles Technology|
|Axle Length: Built to Suit Application (Measurements Required)|
|OEM Outer Spline: 33|
- Manufacturer of drivetrain components for over 70 years
- RCV CV axles eliminate “Crow Hop” from u-joint style axles
- Low maintenance
- No yoke ears to break off
- No u-joint caps or clips to break
- Increased angle of operation, up to 45 degrees on most CVs
- Torque spread over 6 bearings with a CV, compared to only 2 bearings with a u-joint
- Equal input and output angles throughout the cycle of the CV, therefore shaft speed remains constant - hence the term "constant velocity joint"
- Strength remains constant at any angle up to 45 degrees
- Quick installation
- Made in the USA
Built in the U.S. using only top-quality materials, RCV Performance Axles replace your weak axle shafts, providing a new high-strength design. They are low maintenance and operate with a smoothness you can feel - whether off road or on the street. Each and every component in the axle is built from top-grade materials with utilizing the latest techniques to make the whole unit highly resistant to bursting and fracture. In other words to say, when choosing axles from RCV, you get nothing but proven strength and performance that just can't be matched. Even if you have big tires and big power, there are no worries. RCV axles are designed for the most challenging driving conditions.
RCV Performance® Products is a family-owned company run by off-road enthusiasts who are passionate about vehicles. Being a division of Aircraft Gear Corp, RCV Performance has developed and manufactured CV axles and other driveline components for the automotive industry for lots of years. Its products have earned the recognition of many experts in the off-road industry who consider them to be revolutionary. Among RCV Performance parts there are patented CV axles, CV joints, replacement IFS axle shafts and more.