Ford Mustang 5.0L 2013, Deluxe Alternator Bracket Kit by March Performance®. Includes: Belt tensioner. Precision CNC mAC HIned from solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum to fit perfectly and handle high torque and vibration. Kits comes complete with stainless steel tensioning rods and chrome moly rod ends for high performance operation. All necessary hardware included. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by March Performance features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- 1979-1993 Reverse rotation Water Pump with driver side lower radiator hose
- If used with Standard Rotation Water Pump use Ford Racing Water Pump : M-8501-G351 Ford 1G Alternator
- Will Not Work with 1994-1995 Mustang, 1989-1993 T-Bird/Cougar and 1996 & Newer Explorer Timing Covers.
|Alternator Mounting Position: Passenger side|
|Alternator Bracket Type: Upper and lower brackets|
|Alternator Lower Bracket Mounting Style: Water pump mount|
|Hardware Included: Yes|
|Bracket Material: Billet aluminum|
|Quantity: Sold as a Kit|
- Precisely engineered for perfect fit and function
- Made with a unique blend of durability and style
- Proudly made in the USA
- Belt tensioner
March Performance® traces its roots back to 1974, when Edward March and his sons Kim and Craig started a family business. Initially, the company made aircraft parts, but soon afterwards, March Performance shifted its focus to building automotive parts for muscle cars and street rods. Today, March Performance offers thousands of made in the USA products, including V-belt pulleys, serpentine drive systems, and engine accessories. Made from high-grade materials on super-precise CNC machines, March Performance products give you the strength and power to handle the rigors of your high-performance engine.