2013 Ford Expedition Performance Parts
- Gibson®Black Elite™ Stainless Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side ExitFord Expedition 2013, Black Elite™ Stainless Steel Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by Gibson®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System...$540.26
- Power Stop®1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with CalipersFord Expedition 2013, 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit with Calipers by Power Stop®. Get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the Power Stop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used...$363.11 - $777.34
- Arnott®Rear Air to Coil Conversion KitFord Expedition 2013, Rear Air to Coil Conversion Kit by Arnott®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. With Electronic Bypass Module (EBM). Arnott has revolutionized the industry once again with our exclusive conversion kit. Elite coil spring kit...$367.25
- K&N®57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System with Red Filter and Intake Pipe and Heat ShieldFord Expedition 2013, 57 Series FIPK Generation II High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System and Intake Pipe and Heat Shield by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom...$296.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Bully Dog®BDX ProgrammerFord Expedition 2013, BDX Programmer by Bully Dog®. Supports Custom Tuning. Pre Loaded Tunes.Bully Dog’s new BDX hand-held performance tuner gives drivers the edge they need, whether tackling tough terrain, pulling a heavy payload or...On-Screen Digital DisplayHolds Up To 20 Custom Tunes$399.00
- Livernois Motorsports®Race Series 3 Valve Cylinder HeadsFord Expedition EL King Ranch / EL Limited / EL XL / EL XLT / King Ranch / Limited / XL / XLT 2013, Race Series 3 Valve Cylinder Heads by Livernois Motorsports®. The Livernois Race Series product line is built around proprietary race...5 axis CNC machinedFully assembled without camshafts$5,123.99
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord Expedition 2013, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere Enterprises. Designed...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$300.67 - $451.00
- Remco®Lube Pump KitFord Expedition 6R80 Transmission 2013, Lube Pump Kit by Remco®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability....Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1,446.90
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord Expedition 2013, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Granatelli Motor Sports®OEM Replacement CoilsFord Expedition With 4-Valve Engine 2013, OEM Replacement Coils by Granatelli Motor Sports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...More Power to Spark Plugs!OBD-II Safe$223.25
- Helix®Vega Gear BoxVega Gear Box by Helix®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is engineered to be second to none when it comes...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$227.99 - $731.45
- BTP®StarterFord Expedition with Big Block 2013, Starter by BTP®. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well as maintain all its electrical elements...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$147.99
- Motive Gear®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetFord Expedition 2013, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for easy setup, superior strength,...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$254.85 - $350.21
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- MagnaFlow®MagnaFlow Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side ExitFord Expedition 2013, MagnaFlow Series™ Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System...$735.56
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake KitFord Expedition 2013, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the 4000 Series Yellowstuff...$452.15 - $585.03
- Bilstein®B6 4600 Series Driver or Passenger Side Standard Monotube Shock AbsorberFord Expedition EL King Ranch / EL Limited / EL XL / EL XLT / King Ranch / Limited / XL / XLT 2013, B6 4600 Series Driver or Passenger Side Standard Monotube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack....$88.20 - $107.37
- AIRAID®Dam High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System and Intake TubeFord Expedition 2013, Dam High-Density Polyethylene Black Cold Air Intake System and Intake Tube by AIRAID®. The AIRAID Cold Air Dam (CAD) Air Intake is engineered to give your engine larger amounts of cooler air to produce more...Increases airflow to the engineIsolates the air filter from engine heat, enabling it to take in cooler, denser air$387.91 - $396.79
- SCT Performance®BDX ProgrammerFord Expedition with 3V Engine 2013, BDX Programmer by SCT Performance®. Supports Custom Tuning. Pre Loaded TunesThe BDX Performance Programmer delivers street-tested, dyno-proven tune files developed by SCT’s expert calibrators to...Sleek designPush-button Interface$399.00
- Dart®Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine BlockFord Expedition With Ford Small Block Windsor Engine 2013, Iron Eagle Sportsman Engine Block by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Siamesed cylinders: Standard 4.000" or 4.125" cylinders can be safely bored to 4.185" diameterMultiple deck heights allow for increased displacements of up to 468 cubic inches$2,606.20
- Canton Racing®90 Degree Water NeckFord Expedition 2013, 90 Degree Water Neck by Canton Racing®. Material: Billet Aluminum. Finish: Natural. Hose: 1.5". Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine...Made from high-grade materialsProvides efficient performance$137.00
- TCI®Single-Disc Bolt-Together Torque ConverterFord Expedition 6R80 Transmission 2013, Single-Disc Bolt-Together Torque Converter by TCI®. Includes: Pre-Hardened Billet Turbine Hub, Billet Lock-Up Piston, 50-Spline Billet Clutch Hub. Designed with the street/strip racer in mind,...Up to 1500 RPM increase in stall over stock1Higher RPM launches and quicker reaction times$917.68
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystFuel CatalystFord Expedition 2013, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$271.65
- Accel®Front Super Coil KitFord Expedition 2013, Front Super Coil Kit by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15...High temp epoxy resists shock and vibrationAdvanced bobbin technology$36.95 - $239.95
- Helix®Vega Manual Steering Gear Box KitVega Manual Steering Gear Box Kit by Helix®. This box offers new bearings and gears for smooth, comfortable steering. Provides a smooth, natural steering wheel return. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$514.84
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemFord Expedition with Ford 8.8" Series Axle 2013, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in quiet traction-adding differential technology. It...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$385.73 - $417.04
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Gibson®Swept Side™ Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side ExitFord Expedition 2013, Swept Side™ Single Cat-Back Exhaust System with Single Side Exit by Gibson®. Exhaust System Type: Cat-Back. Main Tubing Diameter: 3". Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Get increased horsepower and torque...$400.13 - $524.53
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2013 Ford Expedition with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2013 Ford Expedition that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...